The Alps2Alps Money Back Brexit Guarantee
Hesitant to book a ski transfer or holiday in the current climate? We don’t blame you!
With Brexit looming and uncertainties building, we understand if you’re having second thoughts about travelling to or around Europe or making any big purchases. That’s why we’ve implemented the Alps2Alps money back Brexit guarantee.
If you need to cancel, we’ll refund you in your own currency, regardless of fluctuations. Find out more about this guarantee and how to make your investment future-proof.
Our Money Back Brexit Guarantee
Our guarantee is simple. If you decide to cancel your transfer for any reason, we’ll refund you in your own currency- irrelevant of currency fluctuations.
This way you won’t lose out, even if the pound drops.
What Are the Benefits?
Why have we implemented this money back guarantee?
Current instabilities due to Brexit uncertainties mean people are understandably wary about travelling around Europe and making large investments. That’s why we’re promising to refund you in your own currency.
So, if you purchase a transfer in pounds Sterling, you’ll get it back the same way and won’t lose out, even if the pound drops.
No one is quite sure what Brexit is going to bring. If you’re unsure about travelling around Europe in the near future and are worried about restricted access, we’ve got a back-up in place.
If, as a result of Brexit you need visas to travel or are unable to move freely, you can cancel your booking and get refunded in your own currency.
For suppliers or tour operators making large bookings, it’s even more important to know that you won’t lose out if circumstances change.
The Alps2Alps money back Brexit guarantee gives you the peace of mind to book with confidence.
How To Book and Request A Refund
To book your ski transfer with us, simply head to our booking page and follow these steps;
- Select your destination, dates and number of passengers and submit your request
- Get a real-time quote
- Enter your details
- Pay by debit or credit card or PayPal
- Receive a confirmation email when your booking has been confirmed
You can also book over the phone or by email if you prefer.
If your plans change or you are unable travel, cancellations can be made by email up to 3 days before your travel date. Check our booking conditions for more information.
Why Choose Alps2Alps?
Here at Alps2Alps we make it our business to provide quality, low-cost transfers to all the major skiing destinations in the Alps. With friendly drivers, low cost ski rental and secure ski storage, we take the hassle out of travelling to give you more time on the slopes.
Here’s what you can expect from a ski transfer with us:
- Reliable airport pick-up
- Pick up from selected train stations
- Experienced drivers
- Modern & safe fleet of vehicles
- Free baby/child seats on request
- Convenient ski equipment pick-up on the way to your resort
- Coaches available for large groups for up to 52 people
- 24/7 customer service
But don’t just take our word for it…check out our 5 star TripAdvisor rating to find out what our lovely customers think of our service.
Our Latest Deals and Offers
To make your next ski holiday even cheaper, we have a constantly evolving set of deals and discounts available.
Here’s how you can save;
- 10% off transfers in our summer deal until 09/09/2019 with promocode SUMMER19
- Save up to 60% on midweek transfers
- Get the first & last day of ski rental free when you book a transfer
- Free kids ski rental with a full paying adult
- Free long-term ski storage when you book a transfer
With these great savings, you can afford to splash out on tasty Alpine treats at your resort!
Most Popular Transfer Routes
Looking for some travel inspiration? There are plenty of world-class ski resorts with short transfer times from some of the major airports in Europe.
Here’s our pick of some of the quickest routes;
- Geneva to Chamonix in France is just 1 hour
- Chambery to Méribel in France is 1 hour 40 from Chambery Airport
- Engelberg in Switzerland is 1 hour 35 from Zurich Airport
- Grenoble to Les Deux Alpes in France is 1 hour 55
Struggling to choose? Discover some of the most affordable ski resorts in the Alps to explore the slopes for less.
Book With Confidence
Ready to get booking? With our money back Brexit guarantee, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you will be financially protected, whatever the future brings.
Don’t miss out on skiing next season. Book your ski transfer today and bring on tomorrow!